We keep our ranks simple and clean. Rank is no privilege but it shows how active and dedicated you are to our Org
Below is a description of our ranks:
- (Grand) Fleet Admiral: Have total command over the total fleet of the org. During normal peacetime most of the units should operate autonomously with the exception of the Units that operate in the Special Operations and Intelligence divisions. In wartime the Fleet Admirals will take complete control of the total org fleet.
- (Vice) Chairman: Will organise meetings between the members of the Council and take final decisions.
- Flag Officer: Is the leading a particular military division. This person will execute and pass down the orders given by either of the Fleet Admirals as they see fit. Orders given by the Fleet admirals will be global and the flag officer will need to decide which of the unit(s) will need to execute the order. An order may be the defending of a base or patrol a particular area.
- Chief Officer: Is leading a particular civilian division and implement the decisions made by the Council. The chief officer will lead the units. How much guidance depends on the nature of the unit.
- Petty Officer: Required rank to be in charge of a multi crew military ship or vehicle.
- Technician: Required rank to be in charge of a multi crew civilian ship or vehicle.
Our main workforce.
- Enlisted: Accepted to serve in our organization and be trained as soldier
- Support: Accepted to serve in our organization and be trained as technician
Our associate workforce.
- Recruit: Members who have set us as main, but are not yet accepted to serve in our forces. They are allowed to participate in missions but are still treated as the same as associates. These members are expected to wear our colors to show their loyalty to the org.
- Associate: Members that do not have GLADIATORS as their main org, business partners/Diplomats/Hired guns etc any one who would like to do business with us must joins us and be a visible associate, Unless we decide otherwise.